Webinar: ADC & DAC Testing
Wednesday, August 19, 2020 @ 7:00 AM Pacific Time
Thursday, August 20, 2020 @ 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Thank you for your interest in the ADC & DAC Testing webinar. Unfortunately registrations are closed.
Audio Precision invites you to this one-hour webinar on ADC and DAC Testing with APx audio analyzers. The webinar will review input and output configurations, and measurements for evaluating the performance of ADC and DAC devices.
Input and output configuration:
- Digital Serial (DSIO) configuration
- Analog configuration (including ADC test mode)
September 16, 2020 @ 7 AM PT
September 17, 2020 @ 5 PM PT
Open Loop Audio Test
October 14, 2020 @ 7 AM PT
October 15, 2020 @ 5 PM PT
Automotive: Power Amplifiers
November 4, 2020 @ 7 AM PT
November 5, 2020 @ 5 PM PT
- Finding the maximum input and output levels
- Basic single point measurements, including Level, Gain/Sensitivity, THD+N, Phase, Crosstalk
- SNR, Dynamic Range, SINAD, ENOB
- Frequency Sweeps, Frequency Response & THD+N vs Frequency
- Level Sweeps, including Amplitude Linearity and THD+N vs input or output level
About the Speaker:
As Product Line General Manager at Audio Precision, Dan is responsible for the complete portfolio of AP products, from definition to manufacture and throughout their complete life cycle. He is also a prolific content creator, applying his extensive measurement experience to author articles, produce videos and deliver training on audio testing, whether analog, digital or acoustic.