Webinar: MEMS Mic Testing with APx517B
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 @ 7:00 AM Pacific Time
Thursday, January 28, 2021 @ 11:00 AM Pacific Time
Thursday, January 28, 2021 @ 5:00 PM Pacific Time
New to MEMS mic testing? Or new to using APx for MEMS mic measurement? Join us for a 1-hour webinar focused on this application and the use of a PDM-configured APx517B Acoustic Analyzer as the test system. During this session, Daniel Knighten will show the proper configuration of both hardware and software and provide an overview of key measurements for MEMS microphone test.
- Physical configuration of APx517B for MEMS microphone test
- PDM vs PDM 16
- Software configuration – Signal Path Setup
- Reference Measurement Mic Configuration
- Calibration – TEDS vs Calibrator
- PDM Input Configuration
- Source Speaker Setup
- Output Sensitivity Calibration
- Levelling or Equalizing the Source Speaker
- Signal Path vs Measurement EQ
- Different Measurements that can be used:
- Stepped Frequency Sweep vs Acoustic Response vs Transfer Function
- Stepped Frequency Sweep
- Acoustic Response
- Transfer Function
- Summary, Review, and Q&A
Reserve your spot today! Please note that all dates and times are Pacific Time (PT).
About the Speaker - Daniel Knighten
As General Manager of Audio Precision, Dan oversees the development, engineering, and manufacture of AP analyzers, software, and accessories. He is also the primary product planner, providing the vision to define the features, functions, and performance of new products and systems.